Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Trouble Again (Droids Theme Song) by MEGASHAUN

From his website...

This is a cover of the theme song to the cartoon, Droids. According to Wikipedia, that Internet resource of knowledge that is never wrong*, the song was originally performed by Stewart Copeland of the Police and written by Copeland and Derek Holt.

I do not own the rights to the song, but hey, it's a cover!

I find this song a little hard to sing without using my "growly" voice so instead I opted to attempt some form of harmonizing.

I recorded this entirely on August 15, 2011 using my netbook, Reaper, a Korg Monotribe, Korg Kaoss Pad Quad, Korg Kronos Music Workstation, and a Samson Meteor Mic for the vocals. My band, Cobra, does a cover of this song in our live show whenever our guitarist breaks a string.






No comments:

Post a Comment