Thursday, November 18, 2010

3 is the magic number...

Ok... all good stuff!

Sorry to some of you, I am one guy doing this so interviews will happen... just give me some time. I have been busy!

So 1st off ... I plan to have a AWARD type event on this blog 1 year from it's start date. I am thinking, your favorite interview, your favorite song, most interview hits, stuff like that.

2nd - I have confirmed with one person and will be looking at others to do a ONTARIO- Yours to discover free album download. Everything from rock, hip hop, electronic, ect.

And last but not least this blog will still exist but A magazine could be in the works. This is just in the discussion, I don't money to do this quite yet, stages


So... interesting stuff.
Spread the word...

MORE INPUT!
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment