Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Big news

Yes the blog will be turned into a webcast, filming starts in April.
Vanessa Lai has expressed interest in being the host and I could not think of a better person to do this. She has a great work ethic and is eager to move forward plus she has many other great qualities that will make this show a interesting show.
I myself have never made a show, or directed a show... I am 100% new to this, so... I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Anyways... due to timing and Vanessa's mad links and hook ups... she will be in the studio this Sat. one  month before we even shoot to do a interview with RICK STITCH, Singer for Adler's Appetite.  Steve Adler is former drummer with Guns and Roses. Anyone to wants to drop in let us know. We have limited space..... I will let you know the exact times later on...

ROCK ON!



No comments:

Post a Comment