Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Messages from D.J. Law and Podcast!



Just wanna thank everyone who voted for the Stylus Awards. I appreciate the love and once again I have been nominated. Just for that I think its time for a new mix!


**On another note u can check me out every Wed @ Tobys rinsing your favourite HipHop tunes all night. 411 College St,$10 Pitchers,$3 Shots,No Cover!


April 14th I'll be Dj ing the Onyx concert. Its gonna be crazy!! If u need tickets get @ me. $15 Advance(Thats mad cheap)

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=122266967847901


April 23rd you can also check me out Dj ing for The Game concert

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=204486202903082





NEW MIX!
Tommy_spitz-1life2live_ft_roblo_desiree
Mike Shpitz,Sincerly yours & Neak_ Jockin
Strong_arm_steady-cant_let_it_go_ft._blaqthoven
U-N-I-Beautiful_Day
Static Selectah_Race_Against_Time_ft._Bun_B_&_Josh_Xantus
Action Bronson_Cliff Notes
Tyler Durand-Beast Mode
Blanco_Shooter (Feat. Nipsey Hussle)
A. Driver_You Need This Music (Remix)
Onyx_Classic Terror
Gucci Mane Ft. Wiz Khalifa - 2 Timez
Big K.R.I.T. - Moon & Stars Remix Feat. Curren$y & Killa Kyleon
Alone - Bishop Brigante Ft. Jane Strip
The Game_Feat_Fabolous-Never_Stop_Hustlin
Pusha T & Kanye_ Touch it
Zoi_Tomorrow
Full Course_Waiting on you
Pharoahe_monch-black_hand_side_ft._styles_p_and_phonte
Lil B_Bass for your face w/Jean Grae & Phonte
Mobb Deep_Dog Shit
Tyler The Creator - Yonkers
Fat Joe_Pushing Keys
Wiz Khalifa_The Race

No comments:

Post a Comment