Wednesday, June 22, 2011

More news on the clothing line...

Starting a biz is costly, and when you want to put a product into the market place depending on the situation it can be time consuming and burn holes in the wallet.
I paid off a crap load of debit in the past year, yet my girlfriend is co-owner of film company and that has put a big financial strain on both of us. I cannot justify dropping $300 on say 2000 shirt tags, and then say $1000 bucks on 500 shirts knowing I got bills, groceries, and all that shit.
Anyways... enough of the dumb shit...
My brother saw on my facebook I am planning on moving the launch date to late winter/early spring and was not impressed.  I had to explain to him, Vince and I are busy and pre-occupied with work, side projects and such. So we talked and he is interested to jump on board to do 3 things...
One being to help me with some financial ease, we plan to split the cost to make things more easy for us.
Also Craig is A very good artist, he has his own unique style that has won him contests and has done some commissioned work for people. So good chance we will see some of his designs on clothing.
Also he brings a lot of connections with people one of these connections owns a state of the art print shop, more on that down the road. 
Also he is interested in bringing a very talented tattoo artist on board...
Not dropping names, or stores... but check his work below!!

The thing I like about having blood opposed to a friend dealing with money is we do not hold back or beat around the bush. Plus we were raised not to screw each other over... plus our Mother would kick our asses if we did.
This literally fell into my lap this afternoon...
Welcome aboard ...

I would say this guy has some sick talent...




No comments:

Post a Comment